Meet our LPL Financial Advisors
Located at the Pampas Lane Branch, and available by appointment in all other locations.
Johnpaul LoNardo – LPL Financial Advisor
“I work locally with clients in the Bay Area, but am supported by the extensive resources of the credit union and LPL Financial. This allows me to utilize the extensive experience of my team to develop strategies tailored to my clients’ unique situations and deliver a high level of personalized service.”
- FINRA / Securities and Registrations (held through LPL Financial)
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 65 – Investment Advisor
- Series 63 – Uniform State Law
- CA Insurance Lic #0E61821
Johnpaul graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in Business Administration with a focus on Management.
office: (650) 463-7658
Located at the University Ave. Branch, and available by appointment in all other locations.
Richard Rocke, CFA©, CRPC© - LPL Financial Advisor
Richard has over twenty years of experience in the financial services industry. He focuses on affluent individuals from all walks of life who have accumulated a meaningful asset base and who need assistance with financial planning, investment management, and retirement and estate planning services. Richard is supported by the extensive resources of LPL Financial.
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CRPC (Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor)
- FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 66 (held through LPL Financial)
- CA Insurance License #0H30169
Richard graduated from UCLA with an MBA degree and from UC Berkeley with a bachelor’s degree in Economics.